MANAGEMENT, ADVISORS & BOARD
CEO of Nevada Medical Group
(a Body & Mind subsidiary) & Director
- Managing Director, Sperry Van Ness, a NV commercial real estate brokerage firm.. Involved in the origination and
syndication of more than $1b of commercial real estate acquisitions.
- Over 10 years of experience in
business development and
- Pioneer in the Nevada MJ market.
- Bachelor of Arts, Ohio State University.
CEO of Body & Mind Inc Director
- Partner of Cooper Clough Asset Mgmt. at RBC for 13 years.
- Over 20 years of capital markets experience
- President of Toro Pacific Management Inc.
- Former investment manager, Tyee Growth Fund Ltd.
- Graduate, University of British Columbia.
Kevin C. Hooks
- Founder and former CEO of Catalyst RX, a pharmacy benefit manager.
- In 2001, Catalyst RX went public on Nasdaq under CRTX.
- By 2012, CHSI revenues exceeded USD $5B and the company joined Fortune 500.. Later in 2012, the company achieved over $5B in sales and was sold for usd $4.4B.
- Bachelor of science, Ohio State University.
- Board certified pharmacist.
Dong H. Shim
- Mr. Shim is a Chartered. Professional Accountant in Canada and a Registered Certified Public Accountant in the state of Illinois, USA.
- Currently the President and founder of both SHIM Accounting Corporation and Golden Tree Capital Corp.
- Serves as the CFO for International Private Vault Inc. and as a director of National Issuer Services Ltd., a transfer agent company based in British Columbia, Canada.
- Chris MacLeod is a Partner in Cambridge LLP.
- Focuses on complex business litigation including cross-border dispute resolution, multi-jurisdictional litigation and private international law.
- Frequent speaker and writer on topics relevant to cross-border litigation, conflict of laws and private international law.
- Has appeared before all levels of Court in the Province of Ontario, including the Ontario Court of Appeal.
- Co-owner of the largest chain of privately owned hydroponic shops in Canada.
- Co-creating a group of companies that include Green Planet Nutrients and Green Planet Wholesale.
- His companies, which originated in Canada, have expanded and now operate in the UK, Australia, and North America.
- Considered the go-to expert for cannabis consulting.